It does seem Raul Castro is not as hostile (as a leader that is) as Fidel was, I really think he wants to get Cuba into a tourist hot spot again eventually. He doesn't seem like the guerrilla leader that Fidel was.

But you just never know with those fools. Who would have thought we'd still be fussing with Russia and talking to Cuba? lol

I do agree Obama slapped every Cuban in the fact that faced those Florida Straits (which is no damn joke in a fucking raft) like PB said. I still remember when the Cubans rioted here in the Federal Pen and took 10 correction officers as hostages because they were part of the Mariel (sp?) boat lift of the 80's and were being deported. Luckily nobody died.

I worked for a contractor one time that was Cuban. He started a multi billion dollar company out of Miami and was a Cuban refugee. The story stunk, but the fact remains his kids still run it today. They lead the lists of specialty contractors in the U.S. today doing road work, telecommunications and even line work and I hate every one of them lol

Google Mastec and you'll see just how big they are.