Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
And now there is a big hashtag going around about #illridewithyou. Leave it to liberals. Right after a tragedy committed by muslims happens the first thing they do is defend islam and muslims. Fuck the victims right? The left in the world has gone nuts. Soon enough this horse shit will be rampant in America. Seriously, any moderate who votes democrat deserves the worst as far as I am concerned.

Seriously? So, protecting a group of people who might be attacked/harassed because of their religion makes you liberal/nuts? If anything it makes them decent human beings, not a stupid political side.

Where is the evidence that there has been even a hint of them "being attacked/harassed"? None. Because this bullshit was started as a social justice warrior campaign of liberal self-righteousness.

Meanwhile, weak western countries will keep importing low lives from the middle east that will not integrate, overtly hate the county that "saved" them and be allowed to rape women and be accessories to murder because the authorities are so worried about being labeled racist. (see Man Haron Monis or Rotherham, England). Or if you are in the states, come see what is going down in Minnesota.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here