Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
And you and Tommy's knowledge is based on what exactly? What do you guys know you don't even live in the United States.

Italian Forever: Where someone lives is almost literally irrelevant.

Unless a poster is a member, or works for the FBI, then EVERYTHING, EVERYBODY says is speculation. each as good as the next. Becuase you, Tommy, Scott or myself have EXACTLY as much knowledge as to the current state of the Philly Hirearchy as ANYBODY. The FBI and the Philly hirearchy (and possibly its button men) excluded.

So Australia, the UK, New York, Downtown Philly, Hell even Mazzone's next door neighbour of 25years are each working on exactly the same info.

So be careful throwing the 'location has weight' argument around because it's a thin one.

And at the end of the day Scott Burnstein is a DETROIT/CHICAGO poster. Now ask yourself, isnt it curious he has inside Philly info?

Because the Detroit LCN is as close to Philly LCN, as Tommy and I....

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
He has sources in every single family and law enforcement...A guy from Detroit? Nah, he's just reading between the lines and playing the guessing game for page views on his site imo.

The funny thing is 99% of the forum will believe it and take Scott's word as gospel, because it's the only remotely interesting thing going on and most people on here are mob fantasists.

I think this is a very accurate summation.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.