Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Because we live in America, Dwalin. It's human nature to think of your own first. But please don't make it out like America doesn't do things for other countries. Because if we'd just mind our own fucking business and let other countries handle their own problems, we wouldn't have half the problems that we have today.

That's right. I get so sick of the "feed the poor kids in Africa" commercials because we have starving kids here in the States that need it FIRST AND FOREMOST.

And you are right about the other countries too. If we sat back and did nothing they'd be speaking German over there now plus the fact we wouldn't have every sand camel with a scarf after us either. Let them kill each other in the sand and in Ukraine, I could care less. We need to make sure kids get insurance and food over here and our elderly are taken care of. America became so strong because we stood up and done something, the others have become so sissy-fied that they always want us to do their dirty work and I'm sick of it. We should cut off aid to every freaking country we send it too and keep it for ourselves to help our own.

I don't see how a president can smile while talking about sending aid to feed others (they never mention we send them missles and grenades, etc. in those aid packages) when we should be feeding our own people or even using that money for healthcare.