I've been looking into this a great deal as well in the last couple of months. I was so focussed on Canada that I completely overlooked what was going on in my own backyard. It is unclear who was behind the lost cocaine transport in Antwerp. Gwenette Martha's group was supposedly hired to find out what had happenened. But there was already a rivalry between Martha and one of his old associates, who had set up the cocaine deal through Antwerp. Apparantly the Colombians were also in on it as well as Samir "Scarface" Bouyakhrichan, who was believed to be the biggest of the Moroccan criminals. He was living the high life in Marbella, Spain, and had asked Martha to investigate. When Martha's rival suspected him of having hired an assassin they decided to strike first and that is when all hell broke lose. My opinion is that this guy had planned this all along in attempt to take over by eliminating Martha, and then Samir Scarface, who apparantly did not worry about his own safety. I think that the group of Martha's rival is now trying to consolidate their victory by going after remnants of Martha's group. Supposedly these thugs were inspired by the Italian Mafia serie Capo dei Capi and are now imitating the Corleonesi by taking over with brute force and eliminating all opposition.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."