GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (m2w, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 483 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,796
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,357
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,418
Posts1,060,588
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Blackjack2121] #818244
12/11/14 09:30 AM
12/11/14 09:30 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: Scalish
I know Blackjack, there are a lot of keyboard tough guys on here. My Father always told me those that you should fear most are the people that keep their mouth's shut and that is the truth.

I just never understood these anonymous trolls who say shit like "this mobster looks like a pussy"

Meanwhile the guy has multiple bodies under their belt, while the only thing the poster has under their belt, is a stomach roll the size of a large dog.

Yet you claim Barney Bellomo would beat up Frank Cali based on what? lol

Same reason you stalk personal fb and instagrams of mobsters I guess.

Go sip your tea and continue to envy America, and stop stalking me weirdo.

Stalk Instagram and FB of mobsters? Only time I've ever seen a mobster on Instagram is when somebody put the link up on here to Joey Merlino's, looked at it once, haven't since. You're a very strange individual, continually make things up about me because I embarrassed you and called you out on your bullshit.

Why on earth would I envy america? lolYou've got a very elitist view of the world.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: TommyGambino] #818246
12/11/14 09:34 AM
12/11/14 09:34 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
You have never embarrassed me.

Hence why I don't follow you around making comments, but you stalk me because I crushed your fragile little ego, and you are still reeling from months ago. hahaha...PATHETIC.

Now stop throwing the topic off, weird little stalker and go back to beating off to Merlinos personal photos.

lol

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Blackjack2121] #818256
12/11/14 10:01 AM
12/11/14 10:01 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
You have never embarrassed me.

Hence why I don't follow you around making comments, but you stalk me because I crushed your fragile little ego, and you are still reeling from months ago. hahaha...PATHETIC.

Now stop throwing the topic off, weird little stalker and go back to beating off to Merlinos personal photos.

lol

I saw you blatantly contradict yourself with the post you made in this thread and pointed out your fantasies of Barney & Cali fighting which is just fucking strange.

So I'm a stalker for calling you out on you're bullshit twice? Ok then.

If I didn't embarrass you then why did you make up lies about me making threads about 'Best dressed gangster' which clearly never happened, also saying I stalk mobsters on facebook when I had a look once.

All you're lies are quite clearly a tool to deflect attention away from yourself when you're proven wrong or embarrassed. Get a life.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: TommyGambino] #818257
12/11/14 10:08 AM
12/11/14 10:08 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
You guys should take a deep breath and think about the REAL trolls on the board. You're giving them what they want. They make an seemingly innocent post, then sit back and watch things mushroom. You've both been here awhile. Don't give them what they want.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: pizzaboy] #818260
12/11/14 10:21 AM
12/11/14 10:21 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
You guys should take a deep breath and think about the REAL trolls on the board. You're giving them what they want. They make an seemingly innocent post, then sit back and watch things mushroom. You've both been here awhile. Don't give them what they want.

blackjack is a troll.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #818391
12/12/14 08:50 AM
12/12/14 08:50 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I don't think he's a troll. You two just don't see eye to eye, that doesn't make him a troll. A troll is someone who usually posts non-sense or things that are completely random in the sake of getting a reaction out of the forum. I've never seen Blackjack do any of those things.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: SinatraClub] #818413
12/12/14 09:30 AM
12/12/14 09:30 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
I don't think he's a troll. You two just don't see eye to eye, that doesn't make him a troll. A troll is someone who usually posts non-sense or things that are completely random in the sake of getting a reaction out of the forum. I've never seen Blackjack do any of those things.

Nothing to do with seeing eye to eye. He's clearly a fucking idiot, everything I've said about him is 100% correct. Anyone who makes things up to deflect attention away from himself is a troll in my eyes.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Blackjack2121] #818463
12/12/14 03:28 PM
12/12/14 03:28 PM
U.S.A
T
Terence Offline
Made Member
Terence  Offline
T
Made Member
U.S.A
Originally Posted By: mike89
First post here boys..... so go easy! Pretty much what it says on the tin really...if Detroit are not as active like some of you are saying, then why have they got a full adminstration and 5 capo's. Surely for a family not up to much, thats a bit over kill no?

I would advise using the search function before bringing this up, which will just start an argument with the same people that say Detroit is dead.

They are more active than you think. Also, regardless of numbers they have more admin spots than NY traditionally does, for insulation purposes.

But you obviously have already formed your opinion with statements such as "surely for a family not up to much". You sound pretty confident in this.

Anyway here is roughly how it looks today.

Administration

Boss – Jack “Jackie the Kid/The Bathrobe” Giacalone
Underboss – Anthony “Chicago Tony/Tony Lop/The Loli-Pop” La Piana
Consiglieri – Anthony “Tony Pal/The Butterfly” Palazzola
Street Boss – Peter “Specs/Blackie” Tocco
Counselor emeritus: Giacomo “Black Jack” Tocco, Joseph "Joe Hooks" Mirabile, Dominic "Uncle Dom" Bommarito

Capos

David “Davey Donuts” Aceto
Joseph “Joey Jack/Joe Vine” Giacalone
Joseph “Joe the Hood” D’Anna
Paul “Big Paulie” Corrado
Antonino “Tony the Extermintor” Ruggirello (coming out of retirement for short-term stint until La Piana names an official successor as boss of his crew, the former Meli crew)

“Soldiers”

Anthony “Tony Z” Zerilli (inactive/shelved)
Vito Tocco
Salvatore “Mops/Junior” Tocco
Jack “Little Jackie/Miami Jack” Tocco, Jr. (part of the year in FL)
Anthony “Nino/Smitty” Tocco
Anthony “Little Tony/Little Tawncy” Tocco, Jr. (part of the year in FL)
Joseph “Joe T” Tocco
Peter “Fat Pete” Corrado
Peter “Baby Bull” Corrado
Paul “Cousin Paulie/the Fixer” Corrado
Anthony “Nino” Corrado
Dominic “Chicago Dom” Corrado (CHI-NW IN)
Joseph “Joe White” Giacalone (Flint)
Jack “Jackie the Nose” Giacalone (FL)
Vincent “Vinnie Jack” Giacalone
Dominic “Fat Dom” Rubino
Peter “Petey Boy” Messina
Joseph “Jo Jo” Messina
Joseph "Joe the Clipper" Barbara, Jr. (semi-retired, sometimes looked to for counsel by admin)
Dominic “Big Dom” Vivio (shelved-PITT)
Frank “Frankie the Bomb” Bommarito (semi-active)
Robert “Bobby the Animal” La Puma
Gerard Di Michelle
Sam Ventilmiglia (TX)
Anthony Rugerio
Patrick Rugerio
Antonio “Toto” Ruggirello
Anthony “Little Tony Long” Cimini, Jr.
Anthony “Little Tony Razz” Randazo Jr,
Girolamo “Mimmo” D’Anna
Salvatore “Sparky” Palazzola, Jr.
Vincenzo “Vinnie Meatballs” Bronzino
John “Johnny Bananas” Sciarotta
Joseph “Joe D” Di Stefano
Eugene “Genie Boy” Baratta
Joseph “Joey the Trash Man” Tringali
Isodoro “Teddy San Diego” Matranga (CAL)
Peter “Pete the Clown” Leonardo
Louis “Butch” Stramaglia
Greektown Mike Katranis (in charge of Greektown)
William "Billy Lee" Loiacano (FL-inactive)
Joseph "Joe Gravel" Gargalino (FL-Retired)

Great list BlackJack. I've also read about Girolamo"Mimmo" D'Anna and Guiseppe "Joe" D'Anna as being Detroit's main connection to Italy through their cousin Salvatore D'anna. I agree that they may be small as a family but the ones moving up are carrying some serious clout. As with all families you have the cunning silent types and the fuckin maniacs. These guys are clearly the maniacs.

http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/articles/2013/03/07/news/doc5137d05e9da2d770356725.txt

"The two Shelby Township brothers indicted last month by a federal grand jury in connection to the baseball bat-beating of a rival restaurant owner have ties to alleged Sicilian Mafia figures in Italy and should be considered dangerous, according to federal prosecutors.

Giuseppe D'Anna, aka "Joe," 60, and Girolamo D'Anna, aka "Mimmo," 48, are the cousins of Salvatore D'Anna, who the U.S. Justice Department says is a boss of a crime family in Terrasini, Italy. Both of the D'Annas and Ventimiglia were born and raised in Terrasini, Italy, court records show.

"According to the latest documents, the D'Anna brothers were upset that the owners of Nonna's Kitchen had not sought and received permission from them prior to opening the restaurant in 2009. At the time, Giuseppe D'Anna's wife owned Tiramisu Italian Ristorante across the street.

The feds say the D'Annas made it known the victim's family would be subject to the punishment of the Sicilian Mafia if he proceeded with the opening.

Two years later, when Nonna's was undergoing an expansion in 2011, the D'Annas entered the restaurant one night. While Girolama D'Anna distracted the victim, Giuseppe D'Anna entered and struck the owner 11 times with a baseball bat, leaving him with a closed head injury, broken jaw and other injuries."

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Terence] #818493
12/12/14 05:25 PM
12/12/14 05:25 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Terence
First post here boys..... so go easy! Pretty much what it says on the tin really...if Detroit are not as active like some of you are saying, then why have they got a full adminstration and 5 capo's. Surely for a family not up to much, thats a bit over kill no?

I would advise using the search function before bringing this up, which will just start an argument with the same people that say Detroit is dead.

They are more active than you think. Also, regardless of numbers they have more admin spots than NY traditionally does, for insulation purposes.

But you obviously have already formed your opinion with statements such as "surely for a family not up to much". You sound pretty confident in this.

Administration

Counselor emeritus: Giacomo “Black Jack” Tocco, Joseph "Joe Hooks" Mirabile, Dominic "Uncle Dom" Bommarito

Capos

Antonino “Tony the Extermintor” Ruggirello (coming out of retirement for short-term stint until La Piana names an official successor as boss of his crew, the former Meli crew)

“Soldiers”

Vito Tocco
Joseph “Joe T” Tocco
Peter “Fat Pete” Corrado
Anthony “Nino” Corrado
Dominic “Fat Dom” Rubino
Joseph “Jo Jo” Messina
Joseph "Joe the Clipper" Barbara, Jr. (semi-retired, sometimes looked to for counsel by admin)
Gerard Di Michelle
Sam Ventilmiglia (TX)
Anthony Rugerio
Patrick Rugerio
Girolamo “Mimmo” D’Anna
Louis “Butch” Stramaglia

Great list BlackJack. I've also read about Girolamo"Mimmo" D'Anna and Guiseppe "Joe" D'Anna as being Detroit's main connection to Italy through their cousin Salvatore D'anna. I agree that they may be small as a family but the ones moving up are carrying some serious clout. As with all families you have the cunning silent types and the fuckin maniacs. These guys are clearly the maniacs.

http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/articles/2013/03/07/news/doc5137d05e9da2d770356725.txt

"The two Shelby Township brothers indicted last month by a federal grand jury in connection to the baseball bat-beating of a rival restaurant owner have ties to alleged Sicilian Mafia figures in Italy and should be considered dangerous, according to federal prosecutors.

Giuseppe D'Anna, aka "Joe," 60, and Girolamo D'Anna, aka "Mimmo," 48, are the cousins of Salvatore D'Anna, who the U.S. Justice Department says is a boss of a crime family in Terrasini, Italy. Both of the D'Annas and Ventimiglia were born and raised in Terrasini, Italy, court records show.

"According to the latest documents, the D'Anna brothers were upset that the owners of Nonna's Kitchen had not sought and received permission from them prior to opening the restaurant in 2009. At the time, Giuseppe D'Anna's wife owned Tiramisu Italian Ristorante across the street.

The feds say the D'Annas made it known the victim's family would be subject to the punishment of the Sicilian Mafia if he proceeded with the opening.

Two years later, when Nonna's was undergoing an expansion in 2011, the D'Annas entered the restaurant one night. While Girolama D'Anna distracted the victim, Giuseppe D'Anna entered and struck the owner 11 times with a baseball bat, leaving him with a closed head injury, broken jaw and other injuries."

So you're saying the Detroit family have ties to Italy, based on what? lol All they've got left is gambling and loansharking, mid level I'd imagine aswell.

The D'Anna brothers have been proven to be low level enforcers, nothing more.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #818589
12/13/14 09:00 AM
12/13/14 09:00 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
as I've stated few posts up the d'annas do have connections

with this being said, their lineage alone doesn't automatically mean that they hold any high-ranking LCN role either in the usa and/or italy.

nor that detroit's lot have transnational connections

keep in mind that the d'annas in terrasini are a small-time family in a small seaside town

once again this is a duo of street hoods

they're muscle-material...nothing more than that

stop day dreaming about it

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: TommyGambino] #818601
12/13/14 09:51 AM
12/13/14 09:51 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Terence

Administration

Capos

“Soldiers”

Vito Tocco
Joseph “Joe T” Tocco
Peter “Fat Pete” Corrado
Anthony “Nino” Corrado
Dominic “Fat Dom” Rubino
Joseph “Jo Jo” Messina
Gerard Di Michelle
Sam Ventilmiglia (TX)
Anthony Rugerio
Patrick Rugerio
Girolamo “Mimmo” D’Anna
Louis “Butch” Stramaglia

So you're saying the Detroit family have ties to Italy, based on what? lol All they've got left is gambling and loansharking, mid level I'd imagine aswell.

The D'Anna brothers have been proven to be low level enforcers, nothing more.

He himself didn't say the D'Anna's had ties to Italy, the article did. Scott's also said the same thing in the not too distant past.

As of 2013, they still had relatives who are big in the LCN world back in Sicily. They're dad or uncle is a big don in Terresini. Calogero or Girolamo D'Anna or something. Salvatore D'Anna, apparently is or was the boss of a Terrasini crime family as well, and he's their cousin.

As far as a low level enforcers go, sources says they head the Zip faction of that tiny little, defunct crime family.

And someone asked a few pages back where these guys would recruit from. I don't know this for a fact, but again sources, and some pretty reliable people from the city itself and also who refer to themselves as "LCN insiders" or "researchers", claim there are 200-250 thousand Italians in the Metro Detroit area, many of them are Sicilian.

Credit goes to the Real Deal forum for a lot of that information and posters like mcscott and Double Zee.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: LuanKuci] #818808
12/14/14 12:04 PM
12/14/14 12:04 PM
U.S.A
T
Terence Offline
Made Member
Terence  Offline
T
Made Member
U.S.A
Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
as I've stated few posts up the d'annas do have connections

with this being said, their lineage alone doesn't automatically mean that they hold any high-ranking LCN role either in the usa and/or italy.

nor that detroit's lot have transnational connections

keep in mind that the d'annas in terrasini are a small-time family in a small seaside town

once again this is a duo of street hoods

they're muscle-material...nothing more than that

stop day dreaming about it

Thank you for the insight LuanKuci. I enjoy reading your posts about matters such as this and I feel that you have a lot to offer this forum but I have to ask. How in the fuck am I daydreaming? I posted a very simple reply based on a topic that we BOTH agree on (for the most part). I never at any point glorified the connection, simply stated that it was there.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #818868
12/14/14 06:31 PM
12/14/14 06:31 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
I'd say they are the second most powerful outfit outside new york families tied with chicago or even more powerful than chicago

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Extortion] #818892
12/15/14 12:38 AM
12/15/14 12:38 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Extortion
I'd say they are the second most powerful outfit outside new york families tied with chicago or even more powerful than chicago

Groan.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #818922
12/15/14 01:45 PM
12/15/14 01:45 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
it wasn't meant to you in particular
just a way of saying that -sometimes- we fall to believe things are on a higher layer than what they really are.

this family has people doing that y'know
which is more than understandable given how little current info is out there on them

besides, welcome to the forums terence

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Extortion] #818925
12/15/14 01:50 PM
12/15/14 01:50 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: LuanKuci] #818931
12/15/14 02:19 PM
12/15/14 02:19 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss

/me chuckles.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: TommyGambino] #818984
12/15/14 05:50 PM
12/15/14 05:50 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

Nothing to do with seeing eye to eye. He's clearly a fucking idiot, everything I've said about him is 100% correct. Anyone who makes things up to deflect attention away from himself is a troll in my eyes.

You are clearly a low life, who looks at LCN from another country, worshiping AMerica while your panties are wet.

You are honestly, an absolute joke when it comes to LCN.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 12/15/14 05:54 PM.
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: SinatraClub] #818985
12/15/14 05:53 PM
12/15/14 05:53 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
He himself didn't say the D'Anna's had ties to Italy, the article did. Scott's also said the same thing in the not too distant past.

As of 2013, they still had relatives who are big in the LCN world back in Sicily. They're dad or uncle is a big don in Terresini. Calogero or Girolamo D'Anna or something. Salvatore D'Anna, apparently is or was the boss of a Terrasini crime family as well, and he's their cousin.

As far as a low level enforcers go, sources says they head the Zip faction of that tiny little, defunct crime family.

And someone asked a few pages back where these guys would recruit from. I don't know this for a fact, but again sources, and some pretty reliable people from the city itself and also who refer to themselves as "LCN insiders" or "researchers", claim there are 200-250 thousand Italians in the Metro Detroit area, many of them are Sicilian.

Credit goes to the Real Deal forum for a lot of that information and posters like mcscott and Double Zee.

The entire Detroit family as a whole may not have connections, but the D'Anna's definetly do.

How far that extends to Detroit, I don't know.

But to dismiss them having any Zip connection, is silly and uninformed. Much like people from Nottingham.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Extortion] #819134
12/16/14 11:52 AM
12/16/14 11:52 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

There's literally nothing to suggest that. But quite a bit to suggest otherwise.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Blackjack2121] #819137
12/16/14 12:01 PM
12/16/14 12:01 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

You are clearly a low life, who looks at LCN from another country, worshiping AMerica while your panties are wet.

You are honestly, an absolute joke when it comes to LCN.

Coming from a guy who fantasises about small families being big.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #819186
12/16/14 03:28 PM
12/16/14 03:28 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Coming from a guy who fantasizes about Tommy Gambino. "A sissy dressmaker"

Fitting.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Blackjack2121] #819188
12/16/14 03:34 PM
12/16/14 03:34 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Coming from a guy who fantasizes about Tommy Gambino. "A sissy dressmaker"

Fitting.

A guy who made a lot of money and was non-violent, opposed to you naming yourself after a killer. Whatever floats you're boat wink

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #819331
12/17/14 10:35 AM
12/17/14 10:35 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I don't think anyone ever claimed Detroit was a big family. The names in those charts, which some of which are more than 2 years old, are those at the capacity. The fact is, they aren't defunct like a lot of you have been claiming, they aren't starving or desperate for survival. They're around.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: SinatraClub] #819373
12/17/14 12:31 PM
12/17/14 12:31 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I don't think anyone ever claimed Detroit was a big family. The names in those charts, which some of which are more than 2 years old, are those at the capacity. The fact is, they aren't defunct like a lot of you have been claiming, they aren't starving or desperate for survival. They're around.

nobody is claiming they're defunct. just not as big and hierarchal as that chart is implying.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: LuanKuci] #819527
12/17/14 09:59 PM
12/17/14 09:59 PM
U.S.A
T
Terence Offline
Made Member
Terence  Offline
T
Made Member
U.S.A
it wasn't meant to you in particular
just a way of saying that -sometimes- we fall to believe things are on a higher layer than what they really are.

this family has people doing that y'know
which is more than understandable given how little current info is out there on them

besides, welcome to the forums terence

Thank you LuanKuci. I totally agree and really enjoy the forum so far. Cheers!

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #819529
12/17/14 10:09 PM
12/17/14 10:09 PM
U.S.A
T
Terence Offline
Made Member
Terence  Offline
T
Made Member
U.S.A
I feel that a majority of people who are not familiar with the LCN in Detroit also forget that most of these older guys in the alleged hierarchy have business degrees. I can't image that tradition would fade away after it worked brilliantly for the elder Giacalone's. I've been living in Michigan my entire life and you guys are right, Detroit is fucked up. No one wants to be on the street waiting for chump change if the next jingle you know you will hear is someone reaching for a piece to put a bullet in your head.

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #819563
12/18/14 07:44 AM
12/18/14 07:44 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Online content
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Online Content
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore

Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: Extortion] #819586
12/18/14 09:52 AM
12/18/14 09:52 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
@Dellacroce

A lot of the names on that list are relatives, it isn't that hard believe that a handful of them would be involved in the family. I don't think that chart separates who are for sure button men and those who are merely associates, considering that, those numbers look about right. Also consider many of the names on that list, it's said that they're either semi-active, shelved, or completely retired. Again, considering that, you remove those names, that list gets smaller. And the numbers still seem about right, after all that.

And yes, before that chart was posted, the same people in this thread disputing it now, were saying the family was defunct.

And that recent article is another good article about Detroit LCN.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/18/14 09:55 AM.
Re: Detroit isn't that active...why the full admin? [Re: mike89] #819597
12/18/14 11:24 AM
12/18/14 11:24 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Online content
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Online Content
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
I posted the article for all to enjoy, but please don't make any mistake about my stance/opinion on Detroit- I firmly believe that the Detroit LCN is merely a small gambling crew, along the exact same lines as the Philly Newark Crew here in North Jersey.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull