this is from 10 years ago but the west side is sneaky. when they killed the capo of the springfield crew they had soldiers believing artie nigro was the acting boss, when I believe the leo the lion guy was. maybe they have different bosses for boros states ect. turncoat soldier said he wen to the Bronx with paper work to artie who had him bring it to a table of guys who made the judgement Bruno had to go. and if you want a good read think its the nj.com write up on angelo prisco and his wired on driver talking about Daniel leo was sneaky, might clip him might promote him but if he had it his way barney would be boss. seems like the lawyer pete peluso thought barney with chins blessing would be boss but something didn't go right probably all that jail time and leo was boss. whts leo today 72, he had a nephew in his last indictment. so I guessing leo if still active, but strong to cefulo. the gambinos were shaking down nascar in the 21 century. I now we talk a lot about crea but someone put a recent mugshot of him up and at 67 he looks like sonny fransese, no worse.