WARNING GRAPHIC: Woman brutally beaten by football fans in front of daughter

windows 7 print screen

Lorena Sabio and her daughter
33-year-old Lorena Sabio, was set upon by a group of football hooligans as she and her daughter walked home.

The man who allegedly beat Ms Sabio has been identified as Miguel Angel Zienzonok, whose nickname is “Ketchup” because he likes making a red mess of his rivals.

The horrific incident occurred when Ms Sabio and her daughter were returning from the Superclásico football match, which is Argentina’s biggest domestic rivalry.

free photo upload

A fan of the losing side, Boca Juniors, spotted little girl and her mum wearing a River Plate jersey and attacked.

“He came up to me and I couldn’t believe it when he just punched me in the head," she said.

"I was lying on the ground barely conscious, and he told me to stay there and warned me that if I went to the police, I would pay the price."

Doctors have told the victim that she will be scarred permanently as a result of the attack.

Lorena before the attack

Although witnesses have come forward to tell local media that the attack was unprovoked the police have yet to make an arrest, which prompted the mum of one to start her Facebook campaign.

“He has threatened me and his family have told me to stop the campaign, but what more can they do to me?’ she wrote.

“They have already ruined my face, I have difficulty even managing to eat, and will need dozens of operations that I can’t afford to return my health.

“My daughter has nightmares. The man is crazy, and unless somebody stand up to him he will probably carry on doing it and next time probably kill someone.”

-------------------------------------------

fucking scumbag who did that, shits sickening

Last edited by DonMega1888; 12/06/14 07:11 PM.