I read this book and I thought it was pretty good. I thought the Crow embellished his earnings a bit too much. He said he used alot of the same scams over and over. All the locals know that word travels fast in that area.

But, as far as him not knowing about Chuckie, I am not sure you are remembering the book correctly. I don't have the book in front of me but, I recall that in both Crow and Leonetti's books, they say that Scarfo directly said that Chuckie and Yogi were being taken down because of the boozing. And, if they didn't straighten up, he was gonna kill them both and maybe kill the son.

There is also a part in Crows book where Crow talks about how Nicky and Phil got all uptight in Florida thinking Joey and Chuckie were plotting against Philip. I think they went out to look at a car and Scarfo thought it was a hit. Paranoia.

Originally Posted By: SonnyL
Originally Posted By: njcapo35
It's called Blood Oath. I thought it was a good read, but you know everybody has a different opinion on the subject. For a couple of bucks on amazon you can't go wrong.

I thought it was horrible a lot of his information was blatantly wrong like he claims joeys beef with nicky jr was because scarfo whacked chuckie like you would think he would know that the former underboss of his family was not killed but demoted a lot of his information seemed like he got it second hand and didn't know from his own experience on the streets that's just my opinion of his book

Boss of tha toilet!