GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lana), 447 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,442
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,433
Posts1,060,892
Members10,349
Most Online992
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #816156
11/30/14 09:18 AM
11/30/14 09:18 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
And this poor kid resigned yesterday. Just for protecting himself. I hope he becomes a well paid spokesman for the NRA and the right to bear arms. I also hope that Brown's family doesn't see a nickel from this. That would make me very happy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #816157
11/30/14 09:22 AM
11/30/14 09:22 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Poor guy had to resign. Otherwise he would have been putting not just himself but his colleagues in danger from retaliatory attacks.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #816158
11/30/14 09:28 AM
11/30/14 09:28 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Poor guy had to resign. Otherwise he would have been putting not just himself but his colleagues in danger from retaliatory attacks.

Exactly. He put his fellow cops above himself, and that takes character. A lot more character than the thug he put in the ground.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #816176
11/30/14 11:01 AM
11/30/14 11:01 AM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
I'm glad he made the right decision.

Moe, none of us rioted or acted like a bunch of animals, robbing and looting but we sure as hell protested after that truck driver Reginald D beating. It was chaotic on the college campuses some of the classes were cancelled. And I'm talking Orange County. LA was never the same since. Like NY Los Angeles has it's neighborhoods South Central LA ,Compton and the LGB where Snoop Dog comes from, East LA/Venice beach Santa Monica mainly Hispanic, downtown LA, west Hollyweird, and Beverly Hills.
For a very LONG time south central LA or even driving on the freeways down that way was to be avoided. Drive by's were common.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #816187
11/30/14 11:48 AM
11/30/14 11:48 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
And this poor kid resigned yesterday. Just for protecting himself. I hope he becomes a well paid spokesman for the NRA and the right to bear arms. I also hope that Brown's family doesn't see a nickel from this. That would make me very happy.

We BOTH know what is coming next, the legal shakedown that is known as a "civil suit". You know good and damn well that shyster Benjamin Crump will be begging to take him to court so they can hope for some settlement and cash out.

I hope they don't see a damn dime either!

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #816475
12/01/14 08:35 PM
12/01/14 08:35 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Exactly. He put his fellow cops above himself, and that takes character. A lot more character than the thug he put in the ground.

Actually he put his fellow cops in danger

And he endangered non deranged white citizens of MO

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #816593
12/02/14 11:37 AM
12/02/14 11:37 AM
B
Benny3Balls Offline
Made Member
Benny3Balls  Offline
B
Made Member
Todays NY Daily News says that Michael Brown's stepfather might be charged with inciting a riot for telling a crowd to "burn this motherf**ker down".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mi...ticle-1.2030219

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Benny3Balls] #816606
12/02/14 11:55 AM
12/02/14 11:55 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Benny3Balls
Todays NY Daily News says that Michael Brown's stepfather might be charged with inciting a riot for telling a crowd to "burn this motherf**ker down".

I honestly hope not. Those Black nitwits in prison will just make a hero out of him the same way they made a martyr of his thug son.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #816612
12/02/14 12:18 PM
12/02/14 12:18 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Benny3Balls

I honestly hope not. Those Black nitwits in prison will just make a hero out of him the same way they made a martyr of his thug son.

it's okay for john gotti and nicky scarfo sons to be thugs but not michael brown?

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #816631
12/02/14 01:25 PM
12/02/14 01:25 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #816640
12/02/14 02:13 PM
12/02/14 02:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
it's okay for john gotti and nicky scarfo sons to be thugs but not michael brown?

Please. You're grasping. Again. Because I'm forever warning kids here about mob life, so your comment carries no weight whatsoever (as usual).

Michael Brown got what he asked for. Now I hope you notice that I didn't say that he got what he deserved. But when you grab for a cop's gun, you're asking to be put down. I don't even like most cops. But Darren Wilson is a hero for using deadly force on that piece of shit. I hope he gets rich off this. Because last time I checked, George Zimmerman made himself more than a million dollars from various appearance fees and interviews for offing that other piece of garbage (who also asked to get shot).

So here's hoping that Darren Wilson does the same, and that the (Trayvon) Martin and the (Michael) Brown families stay as broke and ghetto as they were before Jesse and Al exploited them to further their own financial and political agendas.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #816641
12/02/14 02:19 PM
12/02/14 02:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
And the picture that Ivy League just posted is right on point. Everything that the conservatives warned about back in 2008 turned out to be true. Everything. I feel like a fool for having supported that bum.

A general was killed in action earlier this year and he didn't even have the decency to show up for the funeral. But he had enough time and manpower to speak out about how Trayvon could have been his son, and he let Calhoun (his attorney general) fan the flames in Missouri after the entirely justified shooting of a violent criminal.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #816683
12/02/14 03:55 PM
12/02/14 03:55 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: cookcounty

You really are stupid.

Who said it was ok for Jr. Gotti or Scarfo's son to be thugs? They were a menace to society just like Brown was. The Feds also went after them like the cops in Ferguson went after Brown.

I promise you if Junior Gotti did the same thing Brown did he would have been just as dead in that street that day. But racists like yourself just want to push your agenda that Whitey is out to get all of you. WTF does Whitey do to you? I could care less WTF you do on a daily basis. I could care less where you work or what you do as long as it's within the law. I'm a white male who didn't have it any easier than the black male standing next to me in school. But because I went out and done something with myself makes me Mr. Whitey that's trying to hold you down? You can kiss my white ass, I earned every dollar I've ever made because I went out and worked for it. If you haven't then that's your fucking fault.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #816787
12/03/14 02:46 AM
12/03/14 02:46 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@pizzaboy

if it's okay for junior gotti to join the mafia, then it's okay for mike brown to steal

your hypocrisy has no limitations

@dixiemafia

u do realize that people like pizzaboy look down on people from alabama?

they use yalls vote and then crack jokes on u

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #816788
12/03/14 03:00 AM
12/03/14 03:00 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
OK, you guys don't wanna listen. You were given plenty of warnings.

dixiemafia got a three day suspension (first offense and it was a relatively mild one) and cookcounty earned a two-week vacation from the board. Hopefully they'll both be more mindful of the Board's Rules regarding flaming and trolling if and when they return.

Last edited by SC; 12/03/14 07:28 AM. Reason: Reconsidered length of suspension

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: SC] #816845
12/03/14 12:26 PM
12/03/14 12:26 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Jeez.. after a long vacation from the boards, I come back and I see this??

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: dontomasso] #816847
12/03/14 12:41 PM
12/03/14 12:41 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Jeez.. after a long vacation from the boards, I come back and I see this??

Well, I missed ya, DT smile.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #816857
12/03/14 01:54 PM
12/03/14 01:54 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
jeeeeeeezzzzzzzz......... im sorry I ever started this thread.
too much of a touchy subject. sorry.....

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: BlackFamily] #816910
12/03/14 06:57 PM
12/03/14 06:57 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Overall success that Italianforever seems ignorant of such as education, careers, industries, entrepreneurs, etc ! I want to express how disappointed I find these generalized comments when these few posters don't know anything outside the negative stereotypes of my culture. I understand that there's only a few active black posters on this forum but geez show some respect.

These birds of feather poster display ignorance nor differ from the hoodlums in the street they so detest. I was willing to have a mature debate/conversation with a poster on the subject of out of wedlock and similar topics but a no show. I repeat once again, Marriage doesn't equal in no shape nor form parenting period.

It's basically difficult to relate how it feels being in another person's shoes.

@SC
lol
They really do like each other.

Black Family. You really think I can't differentiate between educated black people and uneducated thugs? I merely aimed my comments at cookcounty based off of the repeated ignorance and racism he displays on these boards. I believe last week he was making veiled threats about how the people in fergusen were going to get high and then "do dirt" or something to that effect. And do dirt they did, and in the process destroyed their own community. Congrats!

So ye, I matched his ignorance. Was it wrong? Probably. Does that excuse it? Probably not. But it is funny to me that I never see you speak critically of the disgusting racist ignorance he spews. And I say racist purposefully because racism goes both ways. In fact the most overt racism I see these days comes from black people against white males.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 12/03/14 07:00 PM.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: ItalianForever] #817115
12/04/14 06:47 PM
12/04/14 06:47 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
ItalianForever. I mostly sit out of these discussions (due to the mess it brings) and just read others view point respectively. It's not so much the knee-jerk reaction but the People's Eyebrow reaction to certain comments that seem blanket everybody instead of the miscreants. It's in the same breathe as name calling stereotypes of Italians. I try not to get distracted by the foolishness and stay focus on topic objectively. I misunderstood your reactions were regarded to Cook in a troll like manner. I apologize if I lashed out on your comment. It's that case of if the shoes was on the foot per say.

As far Cook comments, it represents Cook opinions. You do notice that I don't applaud nor support his words is because it's his/her view. Not mine. Plus me & Cook is on/off like Pizzaboy on certain topics.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: BlackFamily] #817119
12/04/14 07:03 PM
12/04/14 07:03 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
As far Cook comments, it represents Cook opinions. You do notice that I don't applaud nor support his words is because it's his/her view. Not mine. Plus me & Cook is on/off like Pizzaboy on certain topics.

That's fair, BF. And you're a bright and level headed guy, so I'm going to clarify something about myself once and for all.

I'm Italian American, 55 years old. I grew up with a million wiseguys in the Fordham/Belmont section of the Bronx when they were still strong around there. And I'm ALWAYS warning these kids here that the real mob is not a movie or a television show.

And it also drives me nuts when kids whose families have been here for five generations try to come off like Vinny Barbarino. And I ALWAYS give them shit for lowering themselves down to the stereotype. Go through my posts and see if I'm lying.

So here's my position: If I'm willing to knock MY OWN PEOPLE for lowering themselves down to a stereotype, why should I be afraid to mention it when Blacks or Puerto Ricans do the same thing? Because in my mind, I'm just being consistent.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #817127
12/04/14 07:27 PM
12/04/14 07:27 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss

That's fair, BF. And you're a bright and level headed guy, so I'm going to clarify something about myself once and for all.

I'm Italian American, 55 years old. I grew up with a million wiseguys in the Fordham/Belmont section of the Bronx when they were still strong around there. And I'm ALWAYS warning these kids here that the real mob is not a movie or a television show.

And it also drives me nuts when kids whose families have been here for five generations try to come off like Vinny Barbarino. And I ALWAYS give them shit for lowering themselves down to the stereotype. Go through my posts and see if I'm lying.

So here's my position: If I'm willing to knock MY OWN PEOPLE for lowering themselves down to a stereotype, why should I be afraid to mention it when Blacks or Puerto Ricans do the same thing? Because in my mind, I'm just being consistent.

Not that pizzaboy needs any back up because he clearly does not but I will vouch for his statement detailed above.

PB has always been justifiably critical but fair when addressing the negative stereotypes of Italian-Americans and those who choose to imitate or laud the unflattering "caricature".

I've seen many back and forth posts to confirm pizzaboy's mission on this BB. Numerous "fan boys" have came and went after they realize that a genuine neighborhood guy will take them to task and offer them a non distorted and factual account of how people, places and things truly are in that world.

That's why PB is regarded as a sincerely authentic stand up guy and I'm proud to call him my friend.

Salute'!

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Mark] #817131
12/04/14 07:39 PM
12/04/14 07:39 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
blush blush blush blush

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #817203
12/05/14 09:53 AM
12/05/14 09:53 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

http://listverse.com/2014/12/04/10-incredible-acts-of-heroism-by-ordinary-people

Seen this article recently titled "10 incredible acts of heroism by ordinary people".

Many of these ordinary people performing heroic, selfless & lifesaving acts were black people.

There are plenty of good black people out there but Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are not among them.

The people in Ferguson, Missouri should try and remember Michael Brown by simply trying to be better people, whether that's paying it forward or going to church more.

Violence and robbing TV's isn't going to prove anybody wrong. It's just going to give people as much ammunition as they think they have.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #817283
12/05/14 06:01 PM
12/05/14 06:01 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
cool
Much appreciated PB. There major differences in our experience of dealing with people. You were raised in the most populated city in your state and matter of fact the country , you experience many different scenarios. Compared to bring brought up in one of the mid sized cities in the poorest state in the country which is more known for its hate crimes than southern hospitality. My city only have around 115 or so Italians lol. Of course just like in many other cities , blacks was segregated into certain communities. If you was born here than your current views might of been a little different.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #817429
12/06/14 01:14 PM
12/06/14 01:14 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Where were you born? Mississippi or West Virginia? Either way it wasn't a great place to be if you were black in the 1950s

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: rockstar_man45] #817488
12/06/14 09:07 PM
12/06/14 09:07 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
My state abbreviation is in the location and being black in the 50s wasn't great anywhere in the country but it was fun regardless.

- African Proverb
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: BlackFamily] #817491
12/06/14 09:21 PM
12/06/14 09:21 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
My state abbreviation is in the location and being black in the 50s wasn't great anywhere in the country but it was fun regardless.

Are you that old, BF? I figured you were younger, what with your vast knowledge of the current gang scene and all.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #817550
12/07/14 10:42 AM
12/07/14 10:42 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
No lol
Mid -20s. I'm just (at least studying wise) well verse in my people's history and culture. I know about some gangs from being around them. Like I said before, about 90% of the gang affiliation in my state is Chicago based with family ties.

- African Proverb
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: BlackFamily] #817564
12/07/14 11:08 AM
12/07/14 11:08 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Like I said before, about 90% of the gang affiliation in my state is Chicago based with family ties.

Really? You're in Mississippi, right? That's a pretty long haul.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull