Originally Posted By: ChiTown
“I think they're nothing but rejects from the Chicago mob. We're gonna eat up the Chicago boys."

Can't believe a wiseguy said this to a press guy!

Duci was a too much of a talkative guy and he also had a crew of NY loudmouths. Duci was known for carrying old newspaper clips about this ties with the New York mafia in his wallet so he can show to reporters. He and another of his mob companions Fat Louie Amuso gave an interview to the media.

Duci said something like "Now Louie will give you some great quotes about being in the mafia"
Duci:Louie tell them about thouse tapes that you were selling with no music on them
Amuso:Yeah,but theres nothing bootleg in a tape with no music on it

Than the reporter asked them about the shake down of many massage parlors..
Duci: One time my partner(Amuso) went to this massage parlor and says he wants his payoff.And just to demostarte that he means business, he pulls out an automatic and starts pointing it into the madames face.Suddenly the magazine drops out on the floor. All of the poeple in there started laughting and yelling and so they kicked his ass out of there"

I cant belive what were this guys saying to the reporters and this was during the 70's. Both Amuso and Duci claimed that they were out of the dirty business but their police records said otherwise.They were still involved in shakedowns, bootlegging music and prostitution. THis guys acted like clowns, as for the Chicago boys took their business quite serious

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good