Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Sammy Gravano is a lying, sexually confused midget, who turned his wife and children into dope dealers. Enough said.

Tore LoCascio is retired and living in Florida, and he made millions of dollars in the tech industry both before and after he was active in the mob. That demonstrates intelligence.

Now look at Tore, and look at Sammy's kids. His daughter's a fat pig with a bastard Black child, and his son's a chronically unemployed loser who believes that his father's name still counts for something. Pathetic wink.

Oh don't get me wrong I completely agree about Sammy, I was just wondering if that incident in particular was true. That's good to hear about his kid though... Frankie Loc was a stand up guy, even if his son wasn't made I doubt he'd have made any kind of deal with the g-man.
Do you know anything specifically about what kind of technology business he used to have? Computers, home electrics?

I guess that means the story about Frankie wanting to whack John isn't true either...

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso