I wouldn't say there is a strong presence of OC in Minneapolis, but small groups that live and operate in and around the city. Anything that was organized died off with the Blumenfeld brothers, most notable with Isadore Blumenfeld aka Kid Cann in the early 1980's and even then his power began to lose his grip on the city during the 1970's to the Baldy Street Gang. The BSG would disband sometime in the mid 1970's, with a few dozen members of this gang staying in contact and doing business with each other. The gangs leader Deuce Casper branched out and did business with biker gangs, most notable Outlaws MC, street gangs, one of which will be a forerunner for the current gangster disciples that operate in the city. Jack Capra and George Patterson would corner gambling and loan sharking in southern, northern Minneapolis, and other surrounding areas. Tommy Ogdahl went into politics. Perry Millik an interesting career would serve as a frontman building owner for many criminal activities in the city. After Casper died in the early 2000's, Minneapolis underworld began to operate seperate from each other. Currently the rumor is that Capra and Patterson run Minneapois, but they only run gambling and loan sharking. In reality, Biker gangs, The Gangster Disciples, The Latin Kings, Capra/Patterson, Hongs, and other groups operate in the city, but nothing really organized.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green