I didn't like the Soprano ending, to me, it is totally unrealistic that a Jersey family could ever win over a New York family.

In my opinion, writers should never have killed Richie Aprile or got rid of Feech La Manna. Instead they should let the characters have played out. Have a fight between Aprile and Cifaretto, imagine the possibilities, I mean - Paulie Walnuts vs. Feech was amazing. They should never have whacked off Jackie Jr. neither, then in the last season, they should have an internal war. The once close Aprile and Sopranos families fighting each other. It would have been Richie Apriles crew, Feech LaMannas crew and Patsy (still pissed about his brothers murder) vs. Soprano and the others.

In the beginning, Soprano had the backing of Johnny Sack, while Apriles faction allied themselves with the Philadelphia family (seeing that in earlyer seasons, Pussy mentioned heat between Tony and Philly)

Then when Phil Leotardo took over, he started backing the Aprile faction, seeing that Soprano managed to murder LaManna and a few others, Leotardo backed off and stayed neutural. Then Soprano should have kidnapped Jackie Jr, and make him kill his uncle Richie. Then when Richie got killed, Aprile Jr. and a few others got inducted.
Phil should then have congratulated Tony for his victory.

And only then should we have the family dinner scene where Tony (Probably) got killed by the ''Members Only Jacket Guy'' - or maybe something else?

Whaddaya think?

If a guy fucking tripped over a banana peel, they'd bring me in for it.