Originally Posted By: cookcounty
bush got to be president because his brother stole the election in florida

If that's true, it was only close enough to steal because people were tired of the Democrats. Just like people were tired of the Republicans in 2008. Elections are cyclical. Google that and you'll see what I mean. But I can't promise that there will be any pictures.

he didn't even win the first time, started a war, and got re-elected

Bush was in office eight months when the Twin Towers were hit. They started planning it on Clinton's watch. Maybe even Bush Sr.'s. They started it. And don't tell me that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. If they worship Ali Baba the God of Hate, they're guilty by extension. History will prove that to be true. Guaranteed.

so michael brown is a lowlife, but cosa nostra members are upstanding citizens?

Please. Now you're grasping. I warn these silly kids all day long that wiseguys aren't what they think. You play you pay. I don't lose a minute's sleep when murderers get sent up for life.

And having said that, Michael Brown WAS a lowlife. Not anymore, though. Because he's fucking dead. And he has no one to blame but himself.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.