GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (irishkaos), 147 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,848
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,442
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,433
Posts1,060,881
Members10,349
Most Online992
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814131
11/17/14 09:15 PM
11/17/14 09:15 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
sharpton wont be there, if he is somebody might pop him. the national guard won't fool around. any trouble and, they will shoot.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Footreads] #814141
11/17/14 11:58 PM
11/17/14 11:58 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
What is it now if we find someone innocent then we have to worry about a race war?

Is that why Obama got elected for his second term? He did not do anything that should have gotten him a second term.

obama got elected because "conservatives" voted for bush because they hate obama types

bush ruined the country so bad that they elected a black man as president

bush lied about a war, got caught, and people still voted for him

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814154
11/18/14 04:02 AM
11/18/14 04:02 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
"obama got elected because "conservatives" voted for bush because they hate obama types"

I did not know Bush ran against Obama?

I thought Obama ran against McCain. Obama type what type is that someone who had just a tiny bit more experience running something then you. You actually might have had more experience running something then him.

I voted for McCain because I thought he had balls a kind of a hero what ever they are, but I thought he was a dummy because he had a chance to leave that hell hole in Vietnam that prison, and he did not.

"bush ruined the country so bad that they elected a black man as president"

By you saying that you are a real racist. You should have said so they elected a democrat for President not a BLACk man for president.

"bush lied about a war, got caught, and people still voted for him"

Lied about the war. You don't have to believe this there were at least some weapons of mass destruction in Iraq they used them on the Kurds. Why didn't they find them? when the Russians left Iraq they tooK most of them with them. How do I know? Some Russians who were in a position to know here in Brooklyn told me. Why would they lie?

On lies did the shit heads that attacked us train in Afganistan? If they did why shouldn't we attack them.

Might of attacked Saudi's as well. They did the job on us.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814155
11/18/14 04:16 AM
11/18/14 04:16 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is what bush should have done. Got sadam killed his kids, and at least 100 thousand Iraq's. Then get the fuck out but tell them no terror attacks against us or we will be back.

Then let Iran and Iraq kill each other and not try to kill us.

Same thing in Afganistan where leaving now. It's ok to kill your own people! Abuse your own women, but don't let it be a training ground to hurt us.

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Footreads] #814191
11/18/14 09:01 AM
11/18/14 09:01 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
This is what bush should have done. Got sadam killed his kids, and at least 100 thousand Iraq's. Then get the fuck out but tell them no terror attacks against us or we will be back.

Just like Reagan did with Gaddafi. Worked like a charm wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814192
11/18/14 09:04 AM
11/18/14 09:04 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Did Reagan get Gaddafi?

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #814194
11/18/14 09:15 AM
11/18/14 09:15 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
obama got elected because "conservatives" voted for bush because they hate obama types

Bush didn't run against Obama. But there's no denying that people bought into the "hope and change" hoax.

Half Black, Cook. Half Black. You're never getting President Rufus. Ever. And Obama has been such an unmitigated disaster that you're not likely to see another Black man in that role for a long time to come.

Bush was a lousy President but a decent man. And a hundred years from now, after millions more are slaughtered in the name of the pseudo-deity Allah, history will likely exonerate Bush for seeing the inherent evil in the Middle Eastern born Muslims. Any American with half a brain would rather die next to the Jews than bow down to those animals.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Footreads] #814195
11/18/14 09:16 AM
11/18/14 09:16 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Did Reagan get Gaddafi?

You don't remember this, Foots?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_United_States_bombing_of_Libya

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #814248
11/18/14 01:30 PM
11/18/14 01:30 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Bush didn't run against Obama. But there's no denying that people bought into the "hope and change" hoax.

Half Black, Cook. Half Black. You're never getting President Rufus. Ever. And Obama has been such an unmitigated disaster that you're not likely to see another Black man in that role for a long time to come.

Bush was a lousy President but a decent man. And a hundred years from now, after millions more are slaughtered in the name of the pseudo-deity Allah, history will likely exonerate Bush for seeing the inherent evil in the Middle Eastern born Muslims. Any American with half a brain would rather die next to the Jews than bow down to those animals.

would a decent man fabricate a reason to start a fucking war and kill innocents?

that's your idea of a good american?

get a bunch of young americans killed/maimed/traumatized and blow up a country

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814263
11/18/14 02:15 PM
11/18/14 02:15 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
national guard in ferguson, verdict could come soon. chief of police of ferguson says if Wilson exonerated he will come back on active duty.

that might be a bad idea. just saying.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814265
11/18/14 02:22 PM
11/18/14 02:22 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
national guard in ferguson, verdict could come soon. chief of police of ferguson says if Wilson exonerated he will come back on active duty.

that might be a bad idea. just saying.

If he has the guts to do it, then good for him. Why should he be driven from his home and livelihood by these cretins? That said, it's easier said than done. When the attorney general himself puts a bulls eye on your back, your life is not going to be easy.

As far as the National Guard, they should just close Ferguson off at its borders and let them all kill each other. Seriously.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814266
11/18/14 02:24 PM
11/18/14 02:24 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
well, with the guard there all those tough troublemakers in ferguson, won't be as brave as they were at first.
the guard will shoot.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814267
11/18/14 02:26 PM
11/18/14 02:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
the guard will shoot.

Hope is a good thing.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814302
11/18/14 06:09 PM
11/18/14 06:09 PM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
When the pimp Sharpton met with Obama in the WH on Nov. 5, he encouraged Sharpton to keep the protests going....would be comical if not so serious...2 yrs, 6 weeks and counting.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #814321
11/18/14 10:58 PM
11/18/14 10:58 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA

would a decent man fabricate a reason to start a fucking war and kill innocents?

Say what you want about Bush, but I'd take him over the assclown we have now. Seriously I don't think we've had a worse President since James Buchanan let the South secede from the Union

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: rockstar_man45] #814351
11/19/14 08:09 AM
11/19/14 08:09 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

Say what you want about Bush, but I'd take him over the assclown we have now. Seriously I don't think we've had a worse President since James Buchanan let the South secede from the Union

so you're okay with the president lying to the country to start a war

bush's monthly spending on a fabricated war left the economy in shambles

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #814358
11/19/14 08:50 AM
11/19/14 08:50 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Arguing economics with you would be tantamount to running a 10k race against a palsy, so I'll keep it simple. The reason the country is in an economic shambles is because of the banks giving credit to low income people who just had to drive a new Cadillac, when they didn't didn't have the economic stability to pay for a junked Pinto. Sound familiar?

When you couple that with the government handouts, which in an incredible coincidence are given to the same hood rat lowlifes (sound familiar?), it was going to happen no matter who was in office.

And I don't know how many times I have to say that Bush was a lousy President for you to get it. I can admit that he didn't belong in the White House, yet you can't admit that the current bum sitting in that office was no more qualified than any other Leftist community organizer who hates this country. It's called acceptance of responsibility. People like you just aren't capable of it. It's the reason that you'll die as poverty ridden as you were the day you were born.

See how nice I was? You're not going to bait me anymore. I'm just going to continue to pick you apart with more facts and less anger. So when you post nonsense, I'm just going to quote a great American.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #814374
11/19/14 10:14 AM
11/19/14 10:14 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Gun sales are way up in Missouri ahead of the coming verdict.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/19/gu...?ncid=webmail17

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814375
11/19/14 10:22 AM
11/19/14 10:22 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
What left the country in a shambles was giving low interest home loans to people who did not make enough money to pay the loan back because the government backed the loan.

On Ferguson what happened is the cop going to trial or no?

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Footreads] #814376
11/19/14 10:23 AM
11/19/14 10:23 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
What left the country in a shambles was giving low interest home loans to people who did not make enough money to pay the loan back because the government backed the loan.

Same principle. I used auto loans as the example, but these fraudulent mortgage companies were just as much to blame.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814379
11/19/14 10:37 AM
11/19/14 10:37 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
How about the government who pushed these bull shit laws that made it easy for people who could not afford a home to get a home for at least a while.

Has that been fixed? Or are they still encourage people to keep on doing the same thing?

only the unloved hate
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #814429
11/19/14 02:37 PM
11/19/14 02:37 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest

yup. the violence that happened last time, is not going to happen again. those violent protesters would be crazy to start something now, its a different ball game now, people will not put up with it again. and neither will the guard.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814431
11/19/14 02:42 PM
11/19/14 02:42 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

yup. the violence that happened last time, is not going to happen again. those violent protesters would be crazy to start something now, its a different ball game now, people will not put up with it again. and neither will the guard.

I agree, Binnie. But when these people exercise their constitutional right to arm and defend themselves, the liberal media will spin it and blame them instead of the thugs who started this. Guaranteed.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814435
11/19/14 02:53 PM
11/19/14 02:53 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
they better not, people are sick of that media. those liberals have to understand there is such a thing as private property, [small business] and a store owner has the right to defend his business. the store owner who was shoved aside by that thug, should have the right to hold him at gunpoint until the police arrive to arrest him for robbery.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814448
11/19/14 03:25 PM
11/19/14 03:25 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/19/justice/ferguson-grand-jury-ruling/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

By the way, Missouri citizens are provided a statute that defines the circumstances under which a citizen may effect an arrest.

Last edited by olivant; 11/19/14 03:39 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: pizzaboy] #814456
11/19/14 05:00 PM
11/19/14 05:00 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

Arguing economics with you would be tantamount to running a 10k race against a palsy, so I'll keep it simple. The reason the country is in an economic shambles is because of the banks giving credit to low income people who just had to drive a new Cadillac, when they didn't didn't have the economic stability to pay for a junked Pinto. Sound familiar?

When you couple that with the government handouts, which in an incredible coincidence are given to the same hood rat lowlifes (sound familiar?), it was going to happen no matter who was in office.

And I don't know how many times I have to say that Bush was a lousy President for you to get it. I can admit that he didn't belong in the White House, yet you can't admit that the current bum sitting in that office was no more qualified than any other Leftist community organizer who hates this country. It's called acceptance of responsibility. People like you just aren't capable of it. It's the reason that you'll die as poverty ridden as you were the day you were born.

See how nice I was? You're not going to bait me anymore. I'm just going to continue to pick you apart with more facts and less anger. So when you post nonsense, I'm just going to quote a great American.

do you know how FEW "hoodrat lowlives" are on public aide?

do you know how MANY "good americans" are on public aide?

bush's wars was the straw that broke the camel's back

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #814479
11/19/14 10:06 PM
11/19/14 10:06 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA

do you know how FEW "hoodrat lowlives" are on public aide?

do you know how MANY "good americans" are on public aide?

What in the hell are you talking about? You have done nothing to counteract his points in any way, shape or form. In a debate you come back with facts or a well backed opinion, not that sort of garble.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Footreads] #814501
11/20/14 07:36 AM
11/20/14 07:36 AM
No. Virginia
mustachepete Offline
Special
mustachepete  Offline
Special
Underboss
No. Virginia

Has that been fixed? Or are they still encourage people to keep on doing the same thing?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-wp-blm-news-bc-downpayment14-20141114-story.html

"All of these men were good listeners; patient men."
Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: cookcounty] #814502
11/20/14 07:56 AM
11/20/14 07:56 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Please. Using that logic, I could say that the camel wouldn't have even been limping if not for Clinton. And Clinton could blame Bush Sr., and Bush Sr. could blame Reagan, and Reagan could blame Carter, and on and on and on.

It comes back (again) to acceptance of responsibility, which you're incapable of expressing. Obama gets a pass for his first term. But today? He owns these wars, he owns this economy, and he owns the border mess. Just like a White president in his second term would own them.

Posterity will not be kind to Barack Obama, nor should it. And it's not because of the color of his skin, it's because he's a lousy President.

Re: ferguson mo. after the verdict. [Re: Binnie_Coll] #814527
11/20/14 12:52 PM
11/20/14 12:52 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
and, he's only going to get worse. his immigration policy is just one spiteful action. there may be more to come. just out of spite. pb said it first and he was right.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull