Originally Posted By: Footreads
There used to be a Norweign hall in Bay Ridge here in Brooklyn. Now it is a masque. I go to a movies sometimes in Bay Ridge it was is called the Alpine. It still called that and it still is a movie. But their is a Mosque next to it. The neighbor hood is all Muslem now.

Hey I get it neighboor hoods change. A lot of 18 ave is mostly Chinese now. But as far as I know the Chinese are not trying to change anyone here.

I know some of you think I am a crazy person. Yes, I can revert to it under the right circumstances.

But I like to mind my own business. Unless someone tries to stick their noses in my business. If they don't I say live and let live.

What is it with that school if a student says Merry Christmas to someone. What will the school do suspend the student? No more free speech?

I'm one of the people guilty of calling you crazy. That's probably because I'm a little nuts myself. But for what it's worth, I agree with EVERY single word you just posted.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.