Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Carhartt's a pretty rugged brand. Their jeans fit me perfectly. 34 waist, 32 length. 55 years old. Take that, young'uns tongue grin.

Yep it's about all I wear these days. I'm 36x32 by the way, I haven't seen 34's in quite a few years lol Probably when I first started linework and before the higher ups introduced me to the "grunt buying the beer" technique and us drinking every day lol

I also wear Carhartt slip on boots when I'm not wearing my 16" Red Wing climbing boots. I think the Red Wings were made in the USA too. Even though PB even the foreign made Carhartt stuff is still great, you can tell a difference in material in my FR jeans and my regular Carhartt non FR jeans made in Indonesia or wherever the hell they are made (FR material is thicker but still the difference in stitching, etc. can be seen). I'm brand loyal though so I stick with what works.

I'm about to buy me some Hall's slip on boots that are made in Pennsylvania. I try to buy "Made in USA" but it's just so damn hard to find these days....