Originally Posted By: merlino

Its a good point and you never know there could be members of the 5 families or others that are involved in some cyber crimes in the US that are stealing ridiculous sums of change from everyone....not as glamorous as hijacking semis for cigs and loansharking but...it pays more...heck the wolf of wall street was all white collar shit and that was a excellent movie

Exactly, I mean who thought back in the 70-80s that the mob was still so powerful? Especially after all the crap in the 50s like Costello's hearing, Valachi, Apalachin conference, not to mention plenty of hits.. people thought the Mafia was done for.
Yet we all know what happened in the 70s, 80s and even 90s.

Originally Posted By: Lilange
A lot of crazy nutty characters scarpa and the Colomboa casso would be interesting right before the big internet digital everything at your fingertips age, and like I said a lot of crazy characters it would be a dark comedy.

Yeah, they should make a movie about Scarpa already for god's sake. His life story has enough material for at least 3 damn movies.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso