http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/the-sixth-family-by-robert-rosso-2/

"Alone at the table, I stuck a scallop in my mouth and looked around the dining room. To my immediate left, the former boss of a Philadelphia crime family placed his tray on the table and took a seat. His name is John Stanfa, he is my friend, and when he smiles and waves at me I return the kind gesture. As I look away, I see two black guys near the soda machine engaged in a serious conversation. They look very suspicious.

I’m probably just racial profiling, I thought. To me, all black people look suspicious. I picked up my cup and took another drink.

A man wearing a dark green overcoat and a beanie pulled down to his eyes enters the kitchen. Nick “The Chemist” is his name, and I can tell by the way he was walking that he was a man on a mission….and I wasn’t wrong.

Halfway through the kitchen, Nick pulled something out of his pocket. Anticipating violence, I guzzled the rest of my wine and got ready. If he hit someone black or Hispanic, I could find myself right in the middle of a racial melee. But I would soon find out, a racial matter this was not.

Nick “The Chemist” walked straight up to John Stanfa and bashed him in the face with a soda can, causing the older Sicilian man to go crashing to the floor. Nick then kicked John in the side and yelled, “I ain’t no rat, motherfucker! You’re the rat!” The entire episode lasted no more than 20 seconds, but before the cops could run in and intervene, John Stanfa pulled one of the most classic moves that I had ever seen an assault victim do. After standing up on his own two feet, he turned to Nick “The Chemist,” smiled, and said, “shame, shame,” as he shook his index finger at him. Given the position that John once held, it was as if he were giving Nick the kiss of death.

And in the corner of the kitchen watching his plan unfold, was Nick Geo. By all appearances it looked as though everything had worked out accordingly…"

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.