Quote:
e know that Tommaso Gagliano was born in 1884. Now, check out the pictures Camarel posted earlier. How old was he when he died? In addition, take a look at the name Pomilla. The Pomillas were related to Gaglianos. Nunzio Pomilla was a member of the Lucchese crime Family and Gagliano´s brother in law.

Now, take a look at the obituary. It says he lived in Yonkers. I can guarantee Gagliano, the Mafia boss, lived in Yonkers. This was mentioned by an Lucchese informant when he gave up info on Gagliano. I have that in one of my FBI files. We also know his wife´s name (Giuseppina). The marriage is mentioned in Dave Critchley´s book. Giuseppina is mentioened in the obituary.

Very good. That is probably him. Personally that makes me think the first photo of the round faced man that circulated as Gagliano is about as real as Salvatore Messina's. I cannot see that photo and the photo of Tommasso Gagliano as being similar. Valachi said Gagliano was a tall man. The narrow faced Tommasso Gagliano photo could credibly be construed as a tall person.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."