Quote:
What is it your trying to say Alfa that this is a completely different guy or what? I'm confused lol .

I don't know for sure who is right, these guys here who leave out pages of a public expose and introduce contradictory photos of Gagliano and Maranzano, or Bonanno. How many immigrants at that time were named Gagliano?

Maybe the original Gagliano boss was Tommasso, not Gaetano. Maybe the photo of Tommasso is the right guy and he died in 51. Maybe the original photo of Gagliano with the tough guy round face is a false photo like that of Salvatore Messina circulated as Maranzano. But how can we really be totally sure?

What is the proof that Tommasso Gagliano is the right immigrant? A newspaper clipping of his passing? That's not 100% sure.

Here it is...

Tommasso Gagliano Newspaper Clipping

That's it. That's our proof that this Tommasso Gagliano was the boss of the old Gagliano family.

It seems like Tommy Lucchese was Gagliano's representative to high level meetings....for decades. Gagliano appeared in 1931 and then didn't reappear in public for another 20 years. Freaky. Then finally someone circulates the rumor that Gagliano stepped down in 53 to make Three Fingers boss. I'm sorry but that is creepy. It wouldn't surprise me if Gagliano was a sick man for a long time and needed Tommy to rep him in public, nor would it surprise me to learn that Tommy disappeared him (like Albert did Mangano) and then just quietly took over. It's weird that Bill Bonanno would record a specific commission meeting, called by Gagliano himself, for the express purpose of naming Lucchese as boss. Either Bill was there and it happened, or he wasn't and someone lied to him, and that lie had to originate with Tommy Lucchese himself.

Quote:
alfa, I concur with you completely, and what difference would it make if the corrupt cops were named now, in some cases almost 90 years later. maybe im wrong but, there has got to be a reason for the missing pages. and I certainly don't think there missing because of editing concerns. because attorney general katenzbach went to Johnson and was told to hold back 1000 pages. now that wasn't for the sake of editing.

That what makes the omissions so egregious. We already had a cover up happen decades back. I read the excerpts on Onewal from top to bottom. Whatever was deemed sensitive by President Johnson is not on there.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."