Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: Belmont
We all talk about nepotism with some mob guys and a lot of sons of mobsters are far from qualified. Trucchio is the exception, the kid is a true gangster and an earner.
That said, he is in for a rude awakening when he gets out of prison, there will be nothing left. Life moved on and times will have changed drastically. The corner deli will now be some fuckin hipster coffee house.
The kid that wanted a gun with a silencer now prefers an iphone 6 with a facebook account.

The NY mob have stabilised in the last decade and according to the feds are strong then they were in the early 2000's. In 5 years time not much will change.

You don't know that, Tommy. The life is just too unpredictable to look that far ahead. One guy rats--if it's the right guy--and everything changes. I never believe those press releases anyway. The Feds have an agenda for everything. Then again, God forbid there's another terrorist attack and agents keep getting reassigned, they might just keep the status quo, which is fairly stable.

As far as Trucchio, Belmont's right. Things have changed in regards to the neighborhoods, so their criminal activity has to evolve in order for them to survive. And he is in for a rude awakening. But it has nothing to do with those changes. It's more in line with what you and I recently discussed wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.