Originally Posted By: oldschool3
If you read any of my postings, all that I am stating is that the remnants are still here and still operating. The power that the family once wielded is gone, but to say that it doesn't exist is simply wrong. The "experts" to which you so glowingly refer are relying on information that is at least 15 years old, and coming from an FBI agent that hasn't been around since at least 1995. I have no direct knowledge of the other cities that you mention.
But, if you are asking for direct "proof", then we must take down most of the postings on this site..there are no formal anouncements that the local LCN is up and operating and having a grand opening.
I am not here to get into a squirting match, I am simply stating what my experience and knowledge has been, and nothing more.

True they are still around, and not dead at all.

Be careful what you post.

There are people here who claim they are "researchers" or so called "experts" but they are frauds. A certain person who claims to be a friend is one of them. wink

You also will have people who claim they were "friends" but in actuality they were not at all, and if they were they would not be writing about it online.

Last edited by DoctorTwink; 10/14/14 11:04 AM.