Originally Posted By: gram6814
Wheres eli manning from? How about the running back from nola that went to usc he was the #1 recruit in the nation. There's two for you and hundreds of others left la for other sec and other schools while saban was at lsu. Scarboro went to north ridge grew up in Tuscaloosa and was never not going to Alabama. Hes basically been "in the program" since 8th grade.

Dude do you even READ what I've typed in this thread? I said that WHILE SABAN WAS AT LSU (means 2000-2004) he locked the state down. Eli Manning was an Ole Miss legacy (do you know what that means?) plus Saban didn't take the LSU job until November of 1999 which means he was NOT the coach at LSU when Eli Manning was recruited (once again READ!). Also Joe McKnight the #1 RB you are talking about was AFTER Saban left LSU. I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but I forget, you are a gambler so that means you know it all lol You need to quit now before I make you look even more ignorant.

Yea Scarbrough went to Northridge (that's how you spell it by the way) and of course he grew up in T-town, that is where Northridge is! He then illegally tried to transfer to Tuscaloosa County and was ineligible so he took off to Florida and played for IMG Academy his Senior year. So as I said you are not telling me anything I don't already know. Now I know how Pizza Boy feels when he busts all those NYC wannabe's on here. You pretend you know it all but don't know jack shit obviously. lol

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
dixiemafia. whats going to happen when you play lsu? auburn? Mississippi state? Georgia has an easy schedule compared to your tide.

Georgia always has it easier, they are in the SEC East after all lol I'll be VERY surprised if they beat Arky this weekend. They could easily lose @Arky and @Kentucky and will lose to Auburn.

As for us, we should beat LSU. Auburn and MSU are toss ups like normal. MSU always plays us tough even when they are in down years. The Iron Bowl is always a toss up no matter how bad either team is.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 10/13/14 11:15 AM.