Originally Posted By: Alfa_Romeo
Quote:
According to findagrave, Gagliano died on Feb 16th 1951. If you look at the photos it clearly says that on his tombstone.

I'm looking at the photos. That's the whole problem. The Gagliano there looks like a completely different person from the narrow faced Gagliano in the above chart.

And I noticed that Gagliano is listed in your link as "Tommaso "Tommy Gaetano" Gagliano". That is just not credible to me. I think before these books were put out, there was only one photo of Gagliano, that of the round faced man, and one name...Gaetano Gagliano. Now there are two photos circulating everywhere and more than one name ("Tommasso"). These guys over at the informer even tried to reconstruct the face of Maranzano himself. But if you use google, you will find that what the person did was take a photograph of the movie star Rudolph Valentino and transpose some editing over it, then claim that the artwork was the result of studying crime scene drawings and descriptions of Maranzano's body.

Look at the face on the right,

True Face of Maranzano according to the Informer Crowd

Now look at this,

Rudolph Valentino

They flipped the photo backwards and I'm supposed to accept that that is a credible Salvatore Maranzano? And that thin faced guy is Gaetano Gagliano? I don't think so.

You caught on to us, Alfa. On the basis of someone else's photo reconstruction you dismiss our article. Keep your $5.