Quote:
If you want to debate me on this then read the article I referred to in Informer magazine. It proves what I have been saying. Until you go over the facts in that article you don't have a leg to stand on.

LOL I am not buying your article. I will take your word for it though. No one will be making money off of me. You'll just have to lay out your logic as I have laid out mine. Or give me a link where I don't need to shell out $$$.

PS, let me also make one thing clear. Mob history doesn't interest me as much as mob lore and history mixed together, for the simple fact that we cannot know the real history more than half the time. The government lies, snitches lie, criminals lie, they all lie. History is written by the victors. People who are ONLY interested in established proven mob facts are probably missing out on 99% of the events allude to by the lore. Therefore a writer or writers who limit their writings purely to "FBI reports" and all of that I find to be the most boring of mob writers.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."