Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
The only reason we found out about the ligambi - gambinos meeting is because of skins, we don't know about the meetings they've had that wasn't recorded, you just said you don't know nothing about philly then out of the other side of your mouth you swear there's no relationship between new york and philly, so which one is it, are you informed about philly or not???

There's no relationship between New York and Philly TODAY. I don't have to be "informed about Philly" to know that because I'm informed about New York. And they couldn't give a shit about that family TODAY.

Now I strongly suggest that we move on, and let the Philly guys keep this thread active before it gets out of hand and closed by the mods.

I didn't read what the squabble was about, but all due respect PB...that lunch meeting had to be a little more than a casual meeting between friends from NY and Philly

The Gambinos and Philly probably have some sort of joint ventures for them to meet up like that, unless the guys happened to be friends going back a ways, but with the people present at that meeting I doubt it.

My 2 cents.