Originally Posted By: thebigfella
You guys can't wait to see the philly family tear each other apart, guess what, it's not going to happen, and then you have these know it all "mob insiders" that gets on here and say what's going to happen and what's not going to happen and when thier proven wrong they never admit it. Merlino, ligambi, and mazzone can all get locked up and the philly fam will be just fine

I couldn't agree with you more. It's also frustrating when I read these threads and you have like ten people who have never even been to philly all spewing a bunch of BS and claiming philly is dead or extinct. That couldn't be further from the truth, there are people who are all the way at the bottom who are making great money. Just remember when you're reading people post things like "I'm surprised they have a consig" "there's too many chiefs and not enough Indians" "joe ligambi is in big trouble" it's all bullshit speculation from people who are guessing or piecing together bits of other gossip or speculative news pieces. Also to compare Joe Ligambi to Massino, Gravano, or Leonetti is completely absurd.