Originally Posted By: mike68
Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
Good find. I consider myself pretty plugged in to the Boston scene and if what they are alleging about Spucky being the acting boss is true, I'm quite surprised. I know he was real close to the Cheeseman so who knows. Maybe they have him out there to shield the real power?

I'm thinking it's process of elimination. He's been around for a very long time. I can't recall the last time he's been arrested. Maybe that's one of the reasons they went with him, low profile. But once you take that seat, this is bound to follow.

He was last arrested around 1990 and did about a 10 year stretch. 3-4 years ago, he had some heat on him and was saying that he expected to be pinched "any day" (which never happened). He has kept a low profile publicly but to the authorities, it looks like he was never off their radar. The reason it surprises me so much is because he's a little too "blue collar" to lead an organization IMO. Even after this report, I would still lean towards the theory that PL is the real power.

Last edited by Little_Frankie; 10/02/14 11:41 AM.