Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
My issue is simply this, the overwhelming general consensus, from 'experts' to FBI is that there is no organised LCN operating in Pittsburgh.

Now some guy comes along stating there definitely is an organisation, making money and kicking up.

Why should I believe him? I'm not saying he's wrong but give me some evidence or reason to take his singular opinion over the vastly overwhelming general consensus.

And I'll need more than a 'because I know'.

Hey, I agree with what you're saying. You definitely have a point. Law enforcement has been saying that the Pittsburgh LCN family has been defunct for quite some time now.

And there is definitely nothing that is backing up his claims that the organization still exists and continues to function as a typical LCN family. Maybe he knows more than we don't, or knows somebody that's related to somebody in the know.

There are definitely still some of the older members and associates around and they are still involved in some things. Whether that translates to them still working as a 'family', I don't know. Like I said, I don't agree or disagree with anybody or their opinions here. I just wanted to ask some questions and get different opinions.

Hope you didn't feel like I was disagreeing with you or siding with him.