Thanks for that nugget, SC. Larry David is one of my favorite comics and I actually like "Curb Your Enthusiasm" a little more than "Seinfeld."

And Pizzaboy, I also loved "M-A-S-H." Not only were the regulars like Henry Blake, Burns, and Hawkeye all great, but they had fantastic recurring characters like Col. Flagg, Scully, Rizzo, and on and on.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

My all time favorite scene is when Radar gives Potter his horse (Sophie) as a gift. Potter slips on a pile of horse shit, Frank Burns says "that's disgusting," and Potter says, "to me, that's a tip toe through the tulips." lol lol

There are so many great scenes. One that stands out for me is when they were trying to figure out who was playing practical jokes in the camp. BJ got someone to yell "air raid" knowing that Frank Burns would jump into a foxhole. In anticipation of that, BJ filled the hole with water.

Back on topic, I'd take "Seinfeld" over "Cheers" by a slight margin. There were lulls in Cheers, especially when they focused on Sam/Rebecca and when the setting was outside of Cheers.

My favorites were with Coach and when they involed trying to compete with Gary's Tavern.