Quote:
Mafia families only provide protections to made members?
in general,kill an associate without getting permission from his capo or boss,what will happen?will any kinds of revenge come to you?

I could be wrong but I am suspecting nothing. Meaning, nothing happens to you. You as a made man have the automatic right to kill any associate without the Boss' permission. As a matter of fact, I think this is how made men enrich themselves and become big earners. They whack associates. And the bosses want them to take these liberties because ill gotten gain flows upward.

When you think of the finite size of a Mafia Family and how connected a made man is, then you think of the body counts that some of these made men have, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 victims, apiece, you have to ask yourself.....who are they killing?

It couldn't be made men, because then there would be no mafia left. They aren't killing police or reporters. No judges. No attorneys. They must be killing associates...and then appropriating those people's assets and business interests.

What potential associates of the Mafia must be made to understand, is that they can be whacked. It's not protection money, it is a license to whack you. Pay the money, but then contact someone high up to help you. Don't trust the local police department or FBI office. Or just disappear. Shut down all operations and clear out of town.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."