Originally Posted By: Bad_VLAD

I don't even have to click on that to know what it is lol. Eddie Murphy did tell the truth on that lol. Except that it doesn't only apply to Italians, it's all white people. As I am not Italian lol.

But I really don't know where this idealistic thing came from that all blacks are just naturally great fighters. Yeah sure, a lot and MOST of the greatest boxers who ever lived were black but there were and still are a lot of good white fighters. The heavyweight champ in all but one division is white.

From what I've seen the average black guy fights about the same as anyone else. The blacks I have been around can't fight at all. They windmill. Not trying tobe racist, just telling it how it is.

But in my area, there isn't a whole lot of fights between black and whites. Whites fight whites and blacks fight blacks. And a lot of people here (black and white) are these wimpy, wannabe gangbangers. They try to talk tough thinking no one will mess with them but when they do they get their as kicked. I would bet 80% of them have never been in a fight.

I am also located in Central IL, so there's a bit pf Chicago gang influence here. None of these guys would last a month in Chicago lol. Or any big city for that matter. They don't have a clue about real gang violence.

"Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet."- The Wolf