I played football when I was a kid. First we played football on the street no equipment loved playing in the snow. I started playing football before I started to play soccer.

I loved football because I was good at tackling people. Plus I could give the like to hurt people side of my personality free reign.

I had no money to buy equipment then I found a place mauer's house of sports in the Bronx. Equipment was cheap and he always gave you free stuff I remember him looking like Mickey Mantle.

Then the kids from different blocks played each other. I played with the Hun 9 street guy. We played against the Hun 8 street guys they all grew up to be future gangsters. A Lot of them were in the Red Wings youth gang.

We played a lot they were older then us. When they played other block they wanted me to play with them.

Then they played a Hun 16 mets some people there. My friend John some how got hooked up with them just playing football.

He got me to play for them organized football in the BUA league. The coach was a guy named Ponzo the brother of Johnny delightful who own delightful's had a fight with ponzo punched him in the face for some reason.

Then me and John played for a team in the Bronx Black Knights. Like those guys
Then played for the Mt. Vernon bears they were the best team in the league. They I wanted me after we played against them and I did a job on one f their players. I fucked him all up. I might have even stabbed him with a pen knife in a pile up smile

Then after went to Orlando Florida to play for the Orlando panthers continental foot ball league. Adult league was like a farm league for former and future NFL players. Man they were a dirty team that is what I liked about them.

Even stole their equipment.

Man Orlando was red neck back then. Go in a bar they find out I was from NYC everyone wanted to fight. I would oblige them because I loved to fight.

But when you start to walk around from games and fights totally black and blue it did get to be a pain in the ass.

When I was a kid never went to a pro game because I did not have a pot to piss in. But I would cut out football picture that they printed in the daily news and made scrap books out of those pictures.

only the unloved hate