Yeah… Barry Seal is who Rafa(I believe) demanded that John R. have hit. He wanted John to do it, or John to source it. Barry Seal was an ex-CIA pilot and cartel mule who was set to testify in front of a senate sub-committee on cartel operations in exchange for federal immunity.

He also had state charges that a judge REFUSED to grant him immunity on, thus exposing him. Seal had 24 hour, round the clock protection. John called in the hitters, who decided the job couldn't be done, and the Columbian triggers came in to do the job.

I used to live in Broward County and actually attended a screening in Miami of Cocaine Cowboys, along with a Q&A with the Rakontur fellas and John Roberts. John R. sidestepped any discussion about his association with NY Cosa except to basically repeat what he said in CC. I HIGHLY doubt that no money exchanged hands, or that there wasn't a cocaine supply deal at the least, between Cowboys and NY. Why would NY have agreed to hit Barry Seal if there at least wasn't a working relationship??? All in all the screening was a pretty cool experience. If I am not mistaken Billy Corbin is going to open a Rakontur associated night club or something. I left Florida in 2011 though, so I am not too sure the specifics on all of that.