Originally Posted By: Footreads
I am not really into American football anymore. But losing your job over domestic violence? Does that happen in any other real World jobs?

There is another incident that just happened in soccer. The female US national team soccer keeper Hope Solo goes home I guess she is a little high. Has a fight with her 17 year old brother. It gets crazy out of hand. She is a big girl cute too smile

She starts to beat up her brother smile they are fighting now you know with fists. He freaks and hits her in her head with a wooden stick. Breaks it over her head punches her and finally point a bb gun at her. Mother try's to intervene hope raps her in the mouth.

Those idiots call the cops. Cops come they only arrest hope but not her brother. This was NYC they would have arrested them both.

Now the liberal pussies wants to ban her from playing soccer for the national team.

I remember once my daughter the communist that lives in Berlin now had a fight with her younger brother. It got a little out of hand. I watched the fight for a while my youngest son was much bigger then her. But I taught her how to fight to win. When I saw she was getting close to putting him to sleep I stopped it. My youngest son now is a black belt in BJJ and teaches and fights in tournaments all over the world smile

Maybe the liberal pussies should take away their jobs so they could not work any more?

I think you're missing the bigger picture about what the Rice case represents. Forget for a minute that he's an NFL player and let's say his name is John Smith, who is just an ordinary citizen. And he is videotaped doing exactly what Ray Rice does by knocking a woman unconscious. Is there any doubt the guy is arrested? No. Since he's not in the NFL and making millions, the guy sits in jail because he can't post bond (most likely) for a few weeks if not until trial. What employer is not going to fire the guy - maybe not for the DV itself but for missing work? I would say 99% of legitimate employers would fire this guy after missing 3-5 days, particularly if there was no timetable for his return to work.