Quote:
Wasn't eppilito 's fingerprints on police documents found in Rosario Gambino's drop ceiling? And he was let off on some type of misunderstanding by the judge? Lol I kinda want to read what kind of wild conspiracy their families say they got caught up in lol

And it still kills me he was in Goodfellas

Yes, his mitten prints were on everything.

Joe Pistone says that no one knows what the Mafia cops did for the Gambinos. That's pretty amazing. We know that for the Luccheses, the Mafia cops were involved in multiple homicides. So basically, we don't know the half, and the other conspirators got away.

As for Hollywood, yeah, the wiseguys and connected guys didn't have a problem getting roles. A rumor I read on the internet (don't know if there is any truth to it) was that Lenny Montana (Luca Brasi) was a mafia enforcer hired on set, flubbed his lines in Brando's presence due to being star struck, and probably had like 12 bodies behind him. When you think about how some people got their roles and the type of people hired to play parts in movies, you can't envy the stars of Hollywood for their fame.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."