Originally Posted By: bigboy
It seems like Red Jacket Firearms did a really good business. I wonder if anyone can/will get it going again, perhaps under another name. They seemed to put out a quality product. Interesting is that a lot of their customers are the law enforcement people who arrested him. I bet he doesn't live more than 3 years in Angola. I still find it amazing that Stephanie kept her mouth shot for all these years and seemed to get along fine with Hayden

That's because she was making money and she can't make anymore off of him. Also rape victims feel like it's their fault at times as well. It really screws with their head seriously.

As for what they put out they really didn't put out much. There are people that have been waiting over 2 years just to get a damn gun they had a special on. Repair jobs that were botched and people can't even get an update on their weapon. That was BEFORE all this came out. They will fold soon, I can almost guarantee it. If not, they will change their name and operate under a different name. Red Jacket is forever maimed by this...