Originally Posted By: pmac
all right so the guy capelli was paying in 2003 or was it 2004 prisco 15k a yr to operate the feasts lighting. out of the 15k prisco who was capo, how much you think he keeps 10k and gives the bosses 5k or half like 7500$. yes that was 10 yrs ago but the informant who was the bastard son of another westside capo john di... guy killed in the 80tys. this guy has prisco on a lot of tapes. prisco and concinplates why Daniel leo who is acting boss is calling him in, he thinks its a raise or it could be his death. its a great read over nj.com. he says he would surport barney as boss, leo was greedy or some shit. also gives lot of praise for vinnny gorgeus and mike nose. lot of bad spelling in there concinplate.

Like I posted up above, Angelo had ALL of the Feasts, pmac. When the Feasts were still big and mob controlled in the Bronx, you couldn't sell a bag of chick peas without Angelo or Rudy saying it was okay. But that's a long time ago.

As far as that article, I've never read it but I'd like to because it hits pretty close to home for me. And I've posted this before, but that's true about Angelo's affection for Vinny. He liked him a lot. If Vinny hooked up with him years ago instead of Patty D, and he wasn't so impatient about getting his button, he'd probably be running what's left of Angelo's old crew today. Instead of being housed like a fucking terrorist in Colorado wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.