But that's what I mean when I criticize these writers who WISH they had a Capeci-Breslin Mafia to write about today rolleyes.

They're still mentioning Angelo Prisco and the poor guy has been locked up for years. Truth be told, Angelo had ALL OF THE FEASTS, from Villa to Arthur to Saint Teresa to East Harlem back then. But it was a LONG time ago. And Perry can't even get new zoning for his restaurant without having to jump through hoops because of that "scandal" TEN YEARS AGO.

More truth? Giuliani, who has been out of office for almost thirteen years, is running the background checks for the vendors at the Feast through his security company. But they don't write about that ugly little fuck. Can you imagine? Running background checks on a bunch or fucking carnies? These people are lowlifes by nature. Who else are you going to get to run a squirt gun concession?

But this latest theft just proves that the Feast is a cash business, and if its not the Mob doing the stealing, then it will be somebody else.

It's like I said earlier, and DB touched on it a little bit. The ties are still there, but they're very peripheral. At best. The days of a Genovese skipper deciding who gets to fry zeppoles are long gone, and they're not coming back.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.