Originally Posted By: DB
Jon Perna

Obviously the family was 100% CN , they grew up in Belleville when it wasn't as dark and a decent place to live ( tough Italian neighborhood and still is in some sections further from Newark border ) . Jon was one of top wrestlers in the state ( state champ and top 3 every year in HS) and received a degree from seton hall ( tuition is $50k a year but think he had a scholly ) .

Joe was older than me but I think he went to college too

Now the kids had some growing up to do ( notice how much info was on those wiretaps ) but the old man wasn't on those taps , but this recent indictment IMO will result in these kids staying off the radar ( smartening up ) and still being earners in the stable book and shy business where they easily making 6 figures . Since that bust I haven't seen em at all so these kids got smart , pre indictment I knew how this crew talked . These kids will be smart n stick to book and shy ( low LE priority ) make high end income and maybe a small stretch here and there.

Ralph I believe was the only one that didn't get offered a plea so IMO that is why this has dragged out , would not be surprised if this drags out until next August when Michael gets out and I think he steps right into the leader role and do what they do best , take action and make loans and this family is one of the best on NJ at that .

Ralph is some smart gangster , hardly anyone knew crap about him but he was running things , try and find 1 thing about this guy in the 90s . If I was ever in that life I would be doing the services he provided and using that $ to buy up small construction companies and real estate for rentals, high grade weed wholesaling is something I would also think about but at a mid level layer to keep off the radar. I don't know about the permas but the Tacetta had or have union influence . I personally would stay away from the union stuff but use my family connections to get contracts . Paper recycling is another thing I would do and somehow that activity is still off the radar.

Jeez I know of a major waste transportation company killing it , in fact killing it so much that A P/E firm bought a big chunk , and guess who rents this company their lease ? Another guy in the biz

How many kids does Ralph Perna have? Doesn't he have 3 sons that are made?