Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
If there was still any question about the identity of that body, I'm sure they would have done a DNA test all these years later just to be sure.

As far as the hands being on or off, who knows? But if they were off, take it from a guy who spent 25 years in funeral service. Extremities have been known to fall off a floater here and there, then get carried away by wildlife.

PB doing the DNA test makes sense. The family would have wanted the test done if there were any doubts. So are we all in agreement that it was the body of SB and that the hands were not cut off only his fingers were falling off. He took off his jewelry, his ring and his watch but the bracelet probably didn't have much value either sentimentally or dollar wise so that's why it was still on his right wrist? There was only ONE bullet found which I am sure someone can explain, not me, I am no ballistics expert.

PB--have you ever watched "Six Feet Under"? It was a drama series on running a funeral home. If you haven't watched it rent it on Netflix.