Scarfo's house in Florida and his boat were seized by the government. Scarfo bought the house from a man named Leonard J. Mercer and kept it in his name. The house was auctioned off in 1989.

The 40-foot Silverton boat was in Jerry Blavats name. The boat was originally purchased for 107k and Scarfo gave Blavat 35k to put towards the purchase with the rest of the purchase price being financed by a bank that Blavat borrowed money from. Blavat had a $800 a month bank payment for the remaining money owed on the boat. The bank repossessed the boat according to the NJ report OCBars2 after Scarfo got locked up and Blavat must of stopped making the loan payments but i read the boat was also seized by the government.

Blavat claimed he sold the boat to Scarfo for 70k in 1985 and that Scarfo was making the $800 a month payments on the boat until his final arrest. Blavat fought the seizure saying he was the lawful owner because he was never paid in full for it and the bank also claimed ownership.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1356&dat=19870708&id=EsJPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=kwYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6872,3504656

I'm not sure of the outcome of the forfeiture trial, but it is almost impossible to get possessions seized by the government back once they've seized it. I suspect the boat was auctioned off at some point but i'm not positive. Most likely it was auctioned off and the bank received whatever money was still owed to it and the government kept the rest of the money from the eventual sale.

The feds thought Blavat was a mob groupie and they didn't buy his bullshit story.