Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
White on black isn't common ( Facepalm).
Ivy with all due respect sir, I take your perspective on my people's culture with a grain of salt. Your comments and opinions comes off as condescending and narrow minded. You simply have no interest in the black community ( along with a handful of other posters here; stereotypical jesters & bouts) and don't offer any positive remarks. Outside of organized crime and other discussions it's fine; but when it comes to general black discussions your not that profound in that subject.

Oh well. Most likely your reply is going to be typical but that's common as well. You have a nice day brother. cool

You just like what I have to say, even if it's true. I'm not trying to be offensive here. But to say that white-on-black crime and black-on-white crime is common, thus insinuating that they are an equal problem, is misleading to say the least. Sorry to burst your bubble but, comparatively speaking, the amount of white-on-black crime is nowhere near the amount of black-on-white crime. Would you rather have me tell your the cold hard truth or just blow sunshine and falsehoods up your ass?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.