Originally Posted By: Toodoped
@Binnie_Coll no problem man its my pleasure.

@GaryMartin i never thought about who really did the shooting on Cain all i knew that the Grand Ave. crew had some involvment in it,thanks. Why do you think Cain was murdered?Is it because that he was a Giancana loyalist or maybe because there were rumours about him being an informant?

There are tons of info on the Cain murder. Almost total agreement by OC researchers that Cain was playing both sides of the fence which is a prescription for disaster in the Outfit or about any OC enterprise. He was a flashy dresser and talked a lot. I would go with Huron - Lombardo and the German. Cain was a Giancana loyalist and spent lots of time going back and forth from Chicago to Mexico. He was most likely doing business for Giancana, but he may have been giving law enforcement info about him. Who knows? Even though Giancana was in Mexico, he still had a "say" in Outfit business. Butch Blasi represented him. I'm not sure how much influence he had at this time, but he did have "a seat at the table," according to law enforcement and Outfit historians. Strange, but that's what I was told.