Even the Peter Calabro murder mystery is not a confirmed mafia related hit to my knowledge. Again, it would be different if Calabro was said to have offended or double crossed some Boss or made man. But that is not the case. He is only linked to his wife's disappearance. What proof do we have that the mob was concerned about that or even knew about that?

EDIT: Let me add this. When I think about how RK's daughter shook as if on the edge of a nervous breakdown in the courtroom where her father's dirty laundry was being aired, I can't help but suspect that the motive for RK lying and embellishing on his crime by fictitiously connecting them to the mob was because he was ashamed of his murders in the face of his family and that was his way of trying to dignify them (them killings). In other words "I'm not just a 2 bit hustler serial killer, but a high class mafia hitman who only killed bad people". He said on the documentaries that he regretted hurting his family and even teared up about that.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."