I think in the article it cites David Ferrie as claiming that Oswald was more of a wanna-be agent rather than a real one. That doesn't mean that the CIA wouldn't use someone like that in certain circumstances, but he doesn't seem stable enough to have been a real agent. For now I'm going to remain open-minded on what happened. I can't say "It happened this way," but I can say, "It MAY have happened this way." As for Ruby, not everyone needs orders to do things. People can be influenced and convinced. Everything I've read is clear that Ruby was very patriotic. The people who wanted Oswald dead could have appealed to that patriotism for him to do what they wanted, but again, it seems like there has to be more to the story because he knew that he was going to prison. 2017 isn't that far away, so I suggest we just wait and see.

On J.P. Kennedy, there are many doubts that he was bootlegger, doubts brought up by Okrent and Nasaw. I think they're both wrong, but they are convinced that he wasn't one and their books have convinced many others to agree with them. I do like Kessler's books a lot. Here's his review of the Nasaw book:
http://www.newsmax.com/US/Joseph-Kennedy-book-Nasaw/2012/12/04/id/466448/