Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
PB, BOP has Dean Vincent Depreta in Danbury FCI and due for release on 8/8/2017. Did he get along with Megale?

To be perfectly honest, they've rarely been on the street at the same time. One goes in, the other comes out. And when Tony went in for his first Federal bid (I wanna say it was around the summer of 1990), Dean was little more than a kid. So Dean didn't come up under Tony, if that's what you mean.

Stamford's fucked up. There's no other way to say it. I used to be up there constantly for the union, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the players up there. Suffice it to say, things seem to run A LOT smoother when Tony's free. That's all I'm trying to say. He's a very sharp guy.

There were rumors all over these sites a few years ago that Dean may have been made. I posted right away that it was bullshit, and Cheech can attest to that. Then when he was indicted two years ago as a mere associate, everyone changed their tune. But no one wanted to tell me that I was right lol.

Like I said, he may get made one day. But like I also said, Stamford is just fucked up. And there's a very good reason that the Gambinos haven't made anyone up there in the past 25 years. For one thing, there's not enough up there where you need two made guys. For another thing, it's just fucked up up there. Gamblers have absolutely no problem threatening you with calling the FBI. They don't even say they're calling the cops. They say they're calling the FBI! lol

I like it up there because I've spent a lot of time there, both business and pleasure. My favorite public golf course in the tri-state area is in North Stamford. But generally speaking, it's a rat town.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.