Interesting article on DePreta's sentencing. Nicky Skins claimed Bridgeport was his?

"During a Jan. 30, 2010 meeting at Paramus, N.J., diner, Stefanelli told DePreta he would inform Gambino captain Jimmy Dellarata that he and DePreta would work together as a team, according to court documents. They would kick up a portion of the tax taken from bookies to both Dellarata and Mario Antonicelli, a ranking Gambino soldier. Dellarata was to get $1,000, court records indicate.

Stefanelli claimed "Bridgeport's mine," in the conversation, according to the documents. DePreta and Stefanelli also discussed other Gambino superiors including Louie Ricco, a soldier and Louis Fillippelli, a Gambino captain. During the conversation, DePreta said he was committed to the Gambino family.

"I believe in ... the whole thing, the whole thing. I'm looking out for the principles of the family," he was recorded as saying, according to court documents."

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Gambino-associate-sentenced-to-71-months-4882995.php